Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Topic: Stoneleigh 2018< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
~dan~

Group: Admin
Posted: Jan. 19 2018,13:48

Hi all

I canít arrange the stand this year- not only have I sold my car, but I now live on the Isle of Man so I wonít be coming. The organisers normally send me forms about now- let me know if youíre interested in running it and Iíll send you forms.

Minimal effort needed- return a form, turn up with beer and a tent

Regards all

Dan  :;):

--------------
Ex- Countach owner!!

~dan~

Group: Admin
Posted: Jan. 30 2018,18:34

Ok so no ones rushing to arrange it..... so if people let me know ASAP Iíll still book the stand so youíve got somewhere to go!!!

:cool:

--------------
Ex- Countach owner!!

Andrew W.

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 31 2018,00:11

Hi Dan. I'm not sure many know the site is back up and running which is a shame. I'm planning on being there as usual. If you can sort out the form I'll happily be there for anyone who wants to come as a point of contact.

Cheers- Andrew.

--------------
http://www.lamboreplica.co.uk/gallery/andyw-build-pics

clivesroadster
07868 708874

Posted: Feb. 03 2018,21:12

Most people moved over to the closed Facebook forums such as the one I run. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1456077664691873/
I have a stand organised at stoneleigh called the ' countach, diablo, Miura and murcielago ' club stand, long winded I know! If any of you guys want to plot up you are more than welcome to.

Not sure why the link doesn't take you there, just type into Facebook search bar countach,diablo,Miura and murcielago replica

Regards Clive

--------------
Regards Clive Dingwall

Current status .......Unemployed Biscuit Designer!!!

Nathan

Group: Super Administrators
Posted: Feb. 04 2018,08:41

Bugger, for me its fallen on another 2 work days and I cant justify booking holiday for it what with the family commitments. Shame as I also have a cosy VW camper now!

Clive, it would be helpful if you could let any guys that moved over that the forum is now up and running again. If the majority of the members dont return then its pointless paying out every year to keep it going.

--------------
"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda.

chrisbarbers
Chris

Posted: April 09 2018,15:41

So this is the first time I have been back and it's almost 3 months past my birthday and that was the first thing that came up, I am sorry to say Nathan that I think it might be time to shut this site down, or at least when any more money is due to be spent.

--------------
Car is painted and looking sweeeeeeet.

clivesroadster
07868 708874

Posted: April 11 2018,09:28

On the subject of a club stand the name has been voted on and changed from 'countach, diablo, Miura and murcielago' to 'Lambo Reproductions', as has my FaceBook group page,  and we will be on stand 19B at Stoneleigh this year, which is the same plot as this forum,  lamboreplica club used to occupy. All welcome as long as it's a Lambo! No booking or forms, just turn up and park!

Regards Clive Dingwall

--------------
Regards Clive Dingwall

Current status .......Unemployed Biscuit Designer!!!

6 replies since Jan. 19 2018,13:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Quick Reply: Stoneleigh 2018
iB Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code